Redline Water Wetter
Concentrate: Treats 3 to 5 gallons or 13.2 to 15.9 liters.
Redline Water Wetter includes a unique agent that lowers temperatures by reducing or eliminating bubbles or vapor barrier that form on hot metal surfaces
- Unique agent for cooling systems that doubles the wetting ability of water that can reduce temps by 20 degrees F.
- Rust and corrosion protection allows for use of straight water in racing or reduced antifreeze levels in warm climates
- Improves heat transfer and reduces cylinder head temperature
- May allow more spark advance for increase power and efficiency
- Vehicles with larger cooling systems should use two bottles.
- Small cooling systems should use 1oz (3 to 4 capfuls) per quart
- Compatible with new or used antifreeze (including DEX-COOLTM and long-life versions) to improve the heat transfer of ethylene and propylene glycol systems
RED LINE WATER WETTER COOLANT ADDITIVES
- Superior heat transfer properties compared to glycol-based antifreeze
- Designed for use with all modern aluminum, cast iron, copper, brass and bronze cooling systems
- Cleans and lubricates water pump seals
- Reduces cavitation and complexes with hard water to reduce scaling
- Does not lower cooling system below the thermostatically-controlled temperature
Redline oil products are all API and SAE approved with the latest certifications.
Using the correct application of Redline product will not void your vehicle’s factory warranty.